Minutes from the November meeting will be next newsletter as I was sick for the November meeting. However there is some information about the upcoming meeting that will be useful.
Officer nomination and voting:
· President: Rich Pierce
· Vice. President: Greg Watson
· Secretary: Bill Tripp
· Treasurer: Tina Pierce (Since no one stepped up to volunteer for the position I asked her and she agreed). She will need to join the club and AMA. If someone else would like to take the position please let me know prior to the December meeting.
· Directors at Large: Cliff Massey, Bill Glode, Jim Knox
· Field Marshal: Don MacDougal, Ray Bettencourt
If you have an opinion, please come to the meeting! You voice may carry further if you are there!
Onto the goodies! Raffle Prizes for the December Meeting and Christmas Party!
We’ve got a great selection of items for this year’s raffle.
For starters: 2 ARF Kits
· Phoenix Model Sonic Mk2 High-Wing .25-.32 GP/EP ARF 52 NIB Kit.
· SIG 4-Star 54 .40-.46 GP/EP ARF Yellow 54 NIB Kit
· NIB XK K110 Blast 6CH Brushless 3D6G System RC Helicopter RTF:
This is an excellent micro sized heli for a beginner. Not only is it easy to fly when in the 6G mode but it’s very durable and can hold up quite well in a crash (Don’t ask me how I know). It comes with some additional spares that aren’t pictured along with some extra batteries. The transmit- ter is Futaba FASST compatible and will work with helicopters and planes.
· Next up we have an RTF P51 with a 50” wingspan w/flaps that was donated to the club and prepared by Jim Knox. It has an almost new AXI motor that runs on a 4S battery (included) and a 65 amp ESC. It comes with an older but useable Futaba 72MHz transmitter. It’s been test flown by the legendary RC pilot Greg Watson and deemed airworthy. I would say this is not something for a beginner.
· A home built field box donated by me. It comes with a 12 volt starter and a 12 volt gel battery as well as a unopened gallon of 30% Heli fuel.
· A $25 gift card form Hog Heaven.
· Jim Knox has donated this RC boat. (Thanks Jim)
· Pulse 3S 2200mah 25C Battery (NIB)
Tolland County Model Aircraft Club:
Next meeting: Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7:00pm. We will be at the Mansfield Public Library!