Contact George Hovey firstname.lastname@example.org
Dx5e antenna assembly or complete transmitter. Richard L. (860) 423-9459 email@example.com
Built following the thread on RCU Group Build Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair. Lots of modifications:
- Rudder and wing tips have larger radius for more scale looks.
- Scratch built landing gear doors (mains and tail).
- Sliding canopy, scratch built.
- Scratch built cockpit.
- All details are scratch built, using brass for guns, flite metal for panels, panel lines and rivets, and other methods found here on RCU.
- All painting done with airbrush.
- All servos are installed.
- Robart retracts installed.
- Zenoah G-62.
- BNF to Futaba FASST.
Any questions, please ask George H. CTFlyBoy@SBCGlobal.net
Dennis C. has an item for sale, please e-mail Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Flying King RC Plane. 80" and 8 lbs. Approximately 10 flights no crashes. Excellent flier. Flies great with Saito 82. Just too big to move around in my Yaris. $125.00 less radio and engine.
2. NIB Zenoah G-38 with electronic ignition $250 or B.O.
3. NIB OS BGX-1 unknown history bought on eBay. $150 or B.O.